- two cups warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 1 one/2 tablespoons active dry yeast
- one one/two teaspoons salt
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- six cups bread flour
- Add all ingredients to record
- Include all substances to listing
two h 30 m
- In a large bowl, dissolve the sugar in warm water, and then stir in yeast. Let to evidence right up until yeast resembles a creamy foam.
- Mix salt and oil into the yeast. Mix in flour 1 cup at a time. Knead dough on a lightly floured surface till smooth. Spot in a well oiled bowl, and flip dough to coat. Cover with a damp cloth. Let to rise until doubled in bulk, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down. Knead for a few minutes, and divide in half. Form into loaves, and area into two properly oiled 9×5 inch loaf pans. Permit to rise for 30 minutes, or right up until dough has risen 1 inch above pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes.