Recipe by: BUTTERMEBREAD
- one/4 cup butter
- 2/three cup dark brown sugar
- 3 one/2 tablespoons rum
- 1 1/two teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/two teaspoon ground cinnamon
- three bananas, peeled and sliced lengthwise and crosswise
- one/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- one pint vanilla ice cream
- Add all components to checklist
- Include all elements to listing
- In a massive, deep skillet above medium heat, melt butter. Stir in sugar, rum, vanilla and cinnamon. When mixture begins to bubble, spot bananas and walnuts in pan. Cook right up until bananas are scorching, one to two minutes. Serve at as soon as above vanilla ice cream.
See how to make this remarkably easy, show-stopping dessert.