This submit could include affiliate links. Please go through my disclosure policy.
Crock Pot Pork Chops is 1 of our all-time favored recipes! Tender juicy pork chops cooked to perfection, smothered in mushrooms and onions generating a flavorful gravy. Just a couple of simple minutes of prep and the slow cooker does all of the perform!
Crock Pot Pork Chops
Slow Cooker Pork Chops is a single of my all-time preferred comfort meals. If cooked properly, they’re completely succulent and fork-tender although becoming loaded with flavor!
Crock Pot Pork Chops take a childhood preferred and turns it into an simple, make-ahead dish. It will taste like you’ve been hovering over the stove all day lengthy, but this is actually the simplest pork chop recipe! We love to serve these crock pot pork chops in excess of Garlic Ranch Mashed Potatoes or rice but my absolute favored is to serve it more than macaroni noodles.
Serve Slow Cooker Pork Chops more than Noodles!
These slow cooker pork chops start off with fresh mushrooms. You can use white or brown mushrooms (brown have a a lot more “earthy” taste) in this recipe! If you don’t take place to have fresh on hand, even canned mushrooms work!
A whole lot of folks adore these more than Mashed Potatoes and so do I but provided the option, I Constantly serve a gravy dish over pasta (normally macaroni). It’s just how my mom did it but I cannot think of a far better comfort food than macaroni and gravy!
Honestly, following time you try any pork in gravy (or any meat for that matter), serve it more than macaroni noodles. You’re welcome. It’s legit the very best!
How to Cook Crock Pot Pork Chops
One wonderful factor about this crockpot pork chop recipe is that the pork chops usually come out tender (and never ever dry)! You’ll want to make confident you’re making use of the correct cuts of meat (this is important). Right here are a few of my preferred suggestions when generating slow cooker pork chops.
I have tried many diverse kinds of pork chops in this recipe. The following will help guarantee you get the greatest results!
- The most tender scrumptious results do come from a bone-in thicker (approx. 3/4) chop with wonderful marbling during.
- For very best benefits, you’ll want a chop that has body fat and wonderful marbling! Search for a blade chop, shoulder chop or sirloin chop.
- If you’re uncertain, inquire at the keep and they can direct you to the very best alternatives for slow cooking.
- Meat that is really leandoesn’t function nicely in this recipeas it won’t give you the very same tender results.
- Cook the chops low and slow making it possible for the fats to melt into the meat generating a tender juicy outcome!
These are definitely the very best pork chops I’ve ever had!
A rapid note about the soups in this recipe: Although dairy doesn’t usually hold up effectively in the slow cooker, cream of mushroom and cream of chicken both hold up perfectly so they are extra in this recipe to get a good creamy sauce.
A lot more Crock Pot Pork Recipes I Love
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwiches with Zesty Slaw Crockpot pork cooks all day in the slow cooker and is so tender, I can pull the pork using a spoon!
- Cabbage Roll Casserole (Crock Pot Edition!) Slow Cooker Cabbage Roll Casserole is a rapid and simple way to get pleasure from cabbage rolls without all of the fuss!
- Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas Crispy, juicy, pork carnitas are a family’s favored served in tortillas.
- Dr. Pepper Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Dr. Pepper Slow Cooker Pulled Pork is the perfect way to serve a crowd. It’s simple, tender, delicious and absolutely everyone constantly loves it!
- Slow Cooker Cuban Pork Slow cooked all day till the meat cuts like butter, this Slow Cooker Cuban Pork is so scrumptious and best served over rice, in tacos, or as sandwiches.
I include mushrooms because I enjoy them but the great factor about this recipe is that it’s very versatile. If you are not a fan of mushroom sauce, you can skip the mushrooms or add your favored veggies in to make crock pot pork chops your really personal.