Recipe by: PONYGIRL64
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- four tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 (six ounce) cans crabmeat
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- two teaspoons scorching sauce
- two tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- paprika, for garnish
- Add all components to record
- Include all substances to listing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, Cheddar cheese, crabmeat, lemon juice, hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Transfer to a shallow 9×13 inch baking dish. Garnish with paprika.
- Bake in the preheated oven 30 minutes, or till golden brown and bubbly.