Recipe by: Nestle Toll Residence
- 2 one/four cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- three/four cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- two huge eggs
- two cups NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- one cup chopped nuts
- Include all components to checklist
- Add all elements to record
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix flour, baking soda and salt in tiny bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl right up until creamy. Include eggs, one at a time, beating nicely after every addition. Progressively beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 9 to eleven minutes or till golden brown. Awesome on baking sheets for two minutes take away to wire racks to amazing entirely.
These dark chocolate cookies will double your chocolate delight.