Seafood Boil Recipe
Seafood boil, shrimp boil and crawfish boil are my preferred summertime recipes. I really like seafood, especially when they are coated with a spicy butter sauce with homemade seasonings.
It’s a fantastic tradition to have pal and loved ones together, sit close to a big table and savor a delightful boiled seafood dinner.
This is the best and ultimate recipe just like New Orleans Louisiana, with a Cajun sauce that is fiery and addictive. This simple recipe took me only thirty minutes from start off to finish.
How to Make a Seafood Boil?
- Prepare the seasoning and the sauce in the recipe.
- Boil and cook all the elements together in a massive stock pot.
- Combine the seasoning sauce and the cooked seafood with each other.
Voila, you have the greatest summer season dinner that you can enjoy with friends and family!
Other Summertime Seafood Recipes You May well Like
Components for Seafood Boil
My recipe calls for the following ingredients:
- Homemade DIY seasonings with Old Bay seasoning, smoked paprika, cayenne pepper, ground black pepper, Louisiana scorching sauce and sugar.
- Unsalted butter.
- Seafood this kind of as shrimp, crawfish and clams.
- Corn on the cob.
I skipped potatoes and smoked sausage but you ought to completely include them.
- Use a huge pot to boil the seafood. If you don’t have a tall and deep pot, you may possibly boil and cook the seafood in batches.
- You may serve the seafood boil in a bag, utilizing one gallon plastic bag.
- If you have plastic bags, mix the seafood and the sauce in the bag.
Regularly Asked Concerns
Can I Cook Seafood Boil in an Oven?
Yes, you confident can. If you don’t want to boil the seafood, you can combine the raw seafood and the sauce together on a sheet pan.
Bake in the oven at 425°F (220°C) for ten to twelve minutes or right up until all components are cooked via.
How Several Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 580 calories per serving.
What Dishes to Serve with this Recipe?
This meal is greatest served with a crusty bread. French fries or sweet potato fries also goes well with it. For a summer dinner get together, I advocate the following recipes.